Friday 15 August 2014

MAKE - Cross Steps


MAKE - Cross Steps

I'm only calling it this because the steps block I have seen 
involve the the white I have used as being two colours and the patterned two fabrics as only one.
It may have another name and if you know - let me in!
So I have a cross over - :-)

Fabric 1
I have used true colours Anna Maria Horner


Fabric 2
I have used true colours Anna Maria Horner


And Fabric 3
Moda Fabric Bella Solid 


Fabric Pieces

Fabric 1
4.5" x 8.5" - 1 no
2.5" x 4.5" - 2 no
Fabric 2
2.5" x 4.5" - 4 no
2.5" x 2.5" - 4 no
Fabric 3
2.5" x 2.5" squares - 12 no

First join your row pieces together 
and press


Down to preference I start from the middle
and join the rows to each othe

All joint - then trim
This is pretty quick one pieces are cut and iron is to hand

All finished!

Kx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!