Thursday 2 February 2012

Design Wall


Half Moon Modern Metro for Moda

This is stuck on my design wall at the moment, after getting my Kona White solid and cutting it up.I was finally able to take my charm pack of the Half Moon Modern, I took out all the greys and one other colour charm square so was left with 33 5" charms, cut them in half to get 66 triangles.
 I keep seeing some colours too close to each other and swapping them around, and now looking at the photo I can see the 2 big red dot fabrics (centre) staring at me!
Once pieced I will add a border (I think as this will only measure approx 32" square otherwise). bring it back to 40" x 40".
Perfect for a small lap quilt or best a play mat quilt.
I will be starting the sewing tomorrow night.
Kxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!