Friday 13 January 2012

Finished Quilt!

Strawberries & Cream Baby Quilt

For cot or as a play floor mat, or a toddler lap quilt, perfect for dragging around the floor.
4" squares 9x9 with a light cream as the solid. (34" x 34") 


I took these photos at lunch time, the sunlight (yes the sun was finally out today!!)
in a field next to where I work in Battle - near Hastings East Sussex
I turned the background photo to monochrome


Hot pink polka dot binding from my blondesbackyard shop
Quilt is now up for sale in blondedesign. Hope you like.

Now off to finish my glass of wine..Kx

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Love the spotty binding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that polka dot binding. Polka dots and stripes--simply the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and happy quilt...great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love pink! He sweet and happy this quilt is. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!