Wednesday 9 September 2009

OLLIE'S BACK!!!!

OLLIE THE OWL CHILDRENS CUSHION


Well after what it seems a long time away from blogging, making and just doing things for me! I'm back. Looking forward to making a few more things, and one thing I did notice the moment I stopped uploading new things people stopped looking and buying, so people clicking on those new items must bring sales in!


I am going to make another 2 versions of this in the Mutli (pinks) and the Sage Alexander Henry 'Zoo' fabric, and use as this one Laura Ashley check to match.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I did wonder if everything was ok, you seemed to go very quiet shortly after Itty Bitty Love Kitty arrived - I thought she must be terrorising you or something!

    Anyway ollie looks amazing - such beautiful eyes & the fabric is brilliant too.

    Take care

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!