Tuesday 15 September 2009

Gorgeous handmade designer tea cosies for tea pots - - Hunkydory Home

Thought I would show you, my black Ollie the Owl tea cosy and pink Olive the Owl coffee cosy have make it on Hunkydory Home website. I feel proud of them sitting there on the page!
They can't have the one off retro Ollies as I would not be able to repeat the orders. So I am looking for another 2 fabrics which I can buy as I need, which are of a retro feel, but need to be as a curtain weight fabric as the lovely dress fabrics around are to flimsy and would not stand up to the job (stand up!- Ha! - Sorry). So if anybody has any ideas C&H fabrics, Laura Ashley....
Kx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post - and I really love your site. Thanks so much for sharing it ! Best wishes to you...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!