Friday 19 June 2009

CUSTOM LISTING LARGE SKULL N CROSSBONES CUSHION

Just finished a custom order being packed off to America, to match a little boys room which has blue bedding and orange and lime skull's, so it was a nice challenge to find some fabric in oranges and limes with a hint of blue and brown but that was not girlie!
I would love more custom orders like this...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26700407

DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THESE PROBLEMS?! AFTER SEVERAL EMAILS AND SENDING PICS OF WHAT THE CUSHION WILL LOOK LIKE AND SAYING IT WILL BE LIKE MY OTHERS (NOTE ALL ARE IN WHITE), THAT SHE NOW WANTS IT IN CHOCOLATE BROWN, AND I DID ASK IF SHE HAD ANY PREFRENCES THAT I HAD NOT MENTIONED OR SHOWN........

2 comments:

  1. hi Karen - thanks for bidding on made4aid!

    your work looks great - and it sounds as though you're making progress selling which is excellent. I LOVE Eastbourne (my dad lives not far from you)

    oh and just read your last paragraph. :o/
    how frustrating

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, sorry to hear that, although in a small way i am glad it is not just me - i sold an item on folksy which was described to the last millimetre and when the customer received it, told me it was too small and could i make it bigger! which i did and then, luckily she was happy with it. but it did mean more work and more postage for me ...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!